Jun 22, 2022
In this week’s episode, Roger Knecht speaks to Blaine Oelkers on 21-second-habits. In the conversation, Blaine gives tips on how you can create habits that bring success and results instantly and stick with them for a lifetime. Learn ways of how to personally implement and get the right stuff done.
Get insights on the power of the mind. What you find in the mind is very important, hence one should be careful not to fill it with negative thoughts.
Guest Name: Blaine Oelkers
Blaine Oelkers is America’s only Chief Results Officer and a leading authority on personal implementation. He is an expert on creating valuable doneness. He loves to help people get results and advice on the habits that bring success and results.
- LinkedIn TOP Connector! 25,000+ 1st-Level connections, 1.7M 2nd-Level and 786M 3rd-Level
- TEDx Talk over 190,000 views
- Leading authority in personal implementation and consistency
- Habit Master with a documented streak of 1454 days in a row and counting!
- Lifetime work-from-home entrepreneur
- Graduate of Purdue University & Stanford University's Entrepreneurship Program
- Co-author of 3 books & frequent podcast guest
- Oversees more than 20,000 weekly personal implementation plans check-ins per year
There are several resources that you can benefit hugely from.
Get a FREE copy of this book all accounting professionals should use to work on their business and become profitable. This is a must-have addition to every accountant’s library to provide to have the premier accounting business today:
For Additional FREE Resources for accounting professionals check out this collection HERE!
Be sure to join us for GrowCon, the LIVE event for accounting professionals to work ON their business. This is a conference you don’t want to miss.
Remember this, Accounting Success IS Universal.
Listen to our next episode and be sure to subscribe.
Also, let us know what you think of the podcast and please share any suggestions you may have. We look forward to your input: Podcast Feedback
For more information on how you can apply these principles in your business please visit us at www.universalaccountingschool.com or call us at 801.265.3777