Jun 3, 2020
As accounting services become more automated and commoditized there
are things accounting firms can do to remain relevant and take care
of their clients. Listen to Roger Knecht, president of
Universal Accounting Center and Ron Saharyan, Co-Founder of Profit
First Professionals as they consider the challenge accounting
professional face today. Consider the solutions offered and
see what you can do to offer more value to your customers as a
trusted strategic advisor helping them make profit a priority.
Why Should Accountants Offer This Service?
- Why they are in the best position to do this with their
- Why become more consultative in your services to offer more
value to your clients
- How to stand out from other accounting firms
See how you can offer a Cash Flow Management System (pay
yourself first methodology) that is unique.
- Helping accounting professionals confidently and competently
offer quality accounting services to get paid what they are
- Helping eradicate entrepreneurial poverty – giving accounting
professionals the process to make profit intentional and
- Get a FREE copy
of the e-book “Red to Black”, the how to guide for accounting
professionals to help business owners with the most pressing
problem many face, cash flow.
- Get a FREE copy
of the e-book “Profit First” to help your clients make profit a
priority and help eradicate entrepreneurial poverty.
- As supplies last, get your copy of the book “Profit First”,
email Ron directly at email@example.com
(Be sure to listen to the podcast for details)
- Become a certified Profit
First Professional, PFP
Remember this, Accounting Success IS
Listen to our next episode and be sure to
For more information on how you can apply these
principles in your business please visit us at
or call us at 8012653777